Are you an aspiring medical student? Then Read This!
Are you an aspiring Medical Student with dreams of becoming a Doctor or a Dentist one day?
Are you planning towards, or tried getting into UK Medical Schools with no luck?
Here is a perfect opportunity for every UK Home Students, EU/EEA Students and International Students!
Crystalinks Education is currently running admission programmes into Medipathways College; a specialist independent higher institution which offers university level courses for aspiring medical and dental students.
You can apply into any of the college’s two major programmes namely:
– The 1 year Pre-Med programme which awards the CertHE. in Medical Sciences. This certificate qualifies you to progress to a full medical programme through a direct entry, or progress to Medipathways second major programme which is,
– The 2 or 3-year BSc (Hons) in Biomedical Sciences. This certificate qualifies you to progress to a 4-5 year medical or dental school in the UK or abroad.
With this brief background about the college’s programmes, some likely questions that may be running through your mind are:
– What benefits will I have if I enrol into any of these programmes?
– Does the 2-year BSc. Programme have any special advantage?
– Are there additional programmes offered by Medipathways College?
– How do I get admitted into the various programmes?
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMMES
Enrolling into any of these programmes affords you some huge academic benefits such as:
– The Pre-Med programme provides a strong foundation in knowledge similar to that acquired during the first year of medical degrees.
– Students with grades slightly lower than those required by UK medical schools can still enrol in the Pre-Med programme with the intention of applying to Medical or Dental schools abroad with lower requirements.
– Furthermore, the Pre-Med Certifcate is worth 120 Level 4 university credits, and can be transferred into other BSc courses in the UK allowing direct entry into their second year. Normally, these credits allow direct progression into the second year of the 2-year BSc. (Hons.) in Biomedical Sciences.
ADVANTAGES OF THE 2-YEAR BSC COURSE
The 2-year BSc course affords you lots of advantages.
Firstly, virtually all Medical and Dental schools in the UK will consider graduates of the 2-year BSc. course in the same way as graduates of the usual 3-year degree programme.
Secondly, tuition fees for the 2-year BSc. programme and the conventional 3-year degree programme are the same.
Thirdly, the 2-year BSc. programme prepares you to cope with greater academic workload upon progressing to a 4-5 year Medical or Dental school.
ADDITIONAL PROGRAMMES BY MEDIPATHWAYS COLLEGE OFFERS
Apart from the two major programmes mentioned earlier, the college offers the Certificate of Medical Foundation Studies through its Medipathways Foundation programme. This 1-year programme is designed for students to gain a solid foundation for entry into the first year of BSc. programmes of various universities, or for direct entry into the Medipathways 2-year BSc. degree programme.
Also, through its 2+4 Articulation structure, Medipathways College partners with approved Medical Schools in Poland, Ireland, and the Carribean in order to offer direct progression from its 2-year BSc. onto their 4-year Medical Degree courses.
Furthermore, the college’s mentoring scheme assists students in key areas such as personal statement support, entrance exam support, interview practice etc.
Pre-Med and BSc. students of the college are opportune to gain a student membership of the Royal Society of Medicine (RSM), and are allowed access into its library, events, and video resources.
The college’s small class sizes and excellent student to staff ratio assure students of interactive and personalized learning process.
ADMISSION INFORMATION INTO THE VARIOUS PROGRAMMES
– MEDIPATHWAYS FOUNDATION PROGRAMME
Entry Requirments: A-Levels at DD or above (including Biology and Chemistry) or equivalent.
Progression Routes: Upon successful completion of the programme, students are guaranteed a direct entry into the 2-year BSc. (Hons.) in Biomedical Sciences.
– MEDIPATHWAYS PRE-MED (CertHE. in Medical Science)
Entry Requirements: A-Levels at AAA or above (including Biology and Chemistry) or equivalent.
Progression Routes: Upon successful completion of the programme, students who have the relevant prerequisite qualifications are encouraged to apply for UK medical & dental school.
– MEDIPATHWAYS BSC. (HONS.) IN BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES
Entry Requirements: A-Levels at BBB or above (including Biology and Chemistry) or equivalent.
Progression Routes: Upon successful completion of the programme, students who have the relevant prerequisite qualifications are encouraged to apply for UK medical & dental school. Students can also apply overseas through the 2+4 articulation.
For more information on entry requirements and additional programmes offered by the college, please call us on +44 (0) 800 999 5649, or visit our website at www.crystalinkseducation.com
If you are interested in this programme, you can register on www.crystalinkseducation.com/registration.html
Crystalinks Education… Bringing World-Class Education to Your Doorsteps.